Booked Guests New Date FAQs
More Details Regarding Your 2021 Reservation
Now that the Sandy Beaches Cruise XXVII has officially been moved to November 6 - 13, 2021, we understand that many of you may have questions regarding the transfer of your reservation to the new dates. We have put together a list of frequently asked questions and answers below. As always, if you need additional information, our reservationists stand by ready to help.
- What if I can’t make the new November dates?
- If you can’t make the November dates, you have the opportunity to cancel and receive a full refund by June 1 by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your cancellation.
- Will the cancel with full refund date be extended beyond June 1, 2020?
- The date will not be extended. For us to meet our financial obligations with the ship, secure artists and continue to plan and produce the kind of event we’ve all come to expect, we need to adhere to the June 1 date.
Q. What happens to my existing payment plan?
- The new sailing dates will allow guests on all payment plans additional time to pay. Starting June 1, 2020, all payment plans will be transitioning to the monthly plan with your remaining balance split into 16 equal and substantially reduced payments. Your final payment will be due September 1, 2021.
- Will all the artists from the January cruise be moved to the November cruise?
- We are pleased to report that every artist from our original XXVII lineup has agreed to join us for the new Sandy Beaches Cruise dates of Nov. 6 - 13, 2021. We have also had a chance to confirm that Marc Broussard and Kimmie Rhodes are also joining and we expect to add many more artists. We will continue to provide you with updates regularly.
- Will there be a new itinerary for the Sandy Beaches Cruise XXVII in November?
- We are still planning to leave from Fort Lauderdale and have requested the same itinerary from Holland America Line for our ports of call. We will update you as ports are confirmed.
- Will I receive a confirmation for my new reservation in November of 2021?
- Once we complete the transfer in your StarVista LIVE account, you will receive an email with your June 1 payment confirmation. Please review carefully to ensure that everything is as you expected and call the office with any questions.
- Will I keep the same cabin for the November 2021 sailing?
- Because the November Sandy Beaches Cruise XXVII is now scheduled to sail on the Nieuw Amsterdam, the sister ship to the Eurodam which was our ship for the January sailing, it will be easy to automatically transfer your current reservation to the new dates and there is no need to call us.If you wish to upgrade your cabin, you may call the office to request an upgrade and we will assist you based on cabin availability. You may also join the cabin waitlist to be notified weekly if other cabin categories become available.
- What is the status of the travel protection I already purchased for the January cruise?
- If you purchased Travel Protection through StarVista LIVE at the time of booking, that same type of insurance, Standard or Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) coverage, will carry forward to your November reservation. If you purchased through a third party vendor, please contact them to revise and confirm your new travel dates.
- Will the pre-cruise and pre-party hotel remain the same in November?
- Yes, we have secured a new group contract at The Diplomat Beach Resort for the new November dates. We will post a new reservation link on our website as soon as the hotel provides.
Q. What do I need to do if I already booked at The Diplomat Beach Resort for the January dates?
A. If you have an existing reservation at The Diplomat, that reservation will be automatically cancelled and you will need to rebook with the new reservation link. Please contact the hotel if you have questions concerning your reservation.
Thank you for your continued support and we cannot wait to sail with our Sandy Beaches Cruise family again. Until that time, if there is anything we can help with, do not hesitate to reach out to our reservationists.