Booking For The Sandy Beaches Cruise 27 Is Open!
Booking for the 2023 Sandy Beaches Cruise is now open to the public! Book your cabin now before it’s too late. NEW: If you have previously sailed on a Sandy Beaches Cruise or a StarVista LIVE cruise, you’re eligible for a special “alumni” discount. If you book over the phone, simply let one of our reservationists know that you’re an alumni. If you book online, simply email email@example.com after booking and we will apply the discount to your balance before your first payment installment. Please note that in order to receive the discount, you cannot have already paid in full at the time of the application.
2023 Cabin Waitlist
Want a cabin in a category that is sold out? Join our waitlist and you will be notified if your preferred cabin category becomes available.
Monday—Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm EST to answer any questions or assist you with rebooking for 2022 at 1-855-48-SANDY (72639) or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reminders for Booking:
- You must accept the Cruise Terms and Conditions within three days of booking in order to ensure that your reservation is not cancelled. Once booked, you can check your terms and conditions status by logging in to your account. Simply log in to your account and look for an “Accept Terms” button under the reservation. If this button appears, you have not accepted the terms and conditions. Click this button and follow the instructions.
- We do not allow anyone under the age of 18 to sail on one of our themed cruises. Anyone over 18 but not yet 21 must share a cabin with a companion 21 or older.
- All passengers must carry a valid passport book which expires at least six (6) months after the return date of the cruise. You may continue with the reservation if you are applying for or renewing your passport, as long as you are sure you will receive it on time.
- NOTE: Passport cards, birth certificates, and driver’s licenses will not be accepted on this charter sailing.
- Please have the following information available for all passengers prior to starting a new reservation:
- Full name as it appears on passport
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Unique email address
- Billing address
- Passport number, country of citizenship, issue date and expiration date
- Emergency contact
- T-shirt size (S-3XL, unisex fit, 100% cotton)
- Credit card number and expiration date for all paying passengers